Since our journal publication is not funded by any agency, we have to charge a small publication fee of $100 to partially cover the cost of handling, copy-editing, and publishing. INPM professional members will receive a 20% discount, paying only $80.
New to INPM? Please visit http://inpm.org/membership/ for more membership information.
- All articles will preferably be up to 8,000 words, including references. Longer articles will be considered, but they should not be more than 12,000 words.
- The text should be double-spaced, Times New Roman in 12-point font; italics rather than underlining should be applied only sparingly for emphasis.
- All articles should use internally consistent spelling, grammar, and language.
- Figures and tables should be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. However, footnotes are to appear at the end of the manuscript.
- Referencing and Citations should follow APA format. Please refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition.
All content submitted to the International Journal of Existential Psychology and Psychotherapy is subject to the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License. Authors retain personal copyright to their manuscript but grant the journal the right of first publication. The Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License simultaneously allows IJEPP to publish and share information online while acknowledging the work's authorship in its initial publication in this journal, while preventing one’s work to be duplicated and altered without the expressed consent of the author(s). Use of journal content, e.g. quoting an article, requires that content be appropriately referenced.
Preliminary Privacy Statement
The information submitted to the International Journal of Existential Psychology and Psychotherapy will be used exclusively for their stated purposes and will not be made available to any other party. Subjects’ name and contact information upon submission will be retained by the primary administrators of the journal for the solely communicative purposes while the author’s manuscript is under review, as well as for customary membership notifications.